Subject: [Leica] Getting back into New Orleans
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat Oct 1 18:48:00 2005

I doubt we'll go back, but yes we were lucky to still have a home.

Worst part is when the smell hits you outside. Trash is piled about 3
stories in some places.

Chris

Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:
Chris,
It is always good to have a home to come back to. Especially since dry land
in NO will be worth a large fortune as the city rebuilds. It looks like most
of your possessions were still there so a lot of cleaning, a lot of cleaning
with anti-mold/milidicides and a search for customers. I really expect there
to be a large photography business for people that want to record the now of
their existance.
So, is keeping up with the Joneses now how high the pile of trash is on the
street?
Good luck in your new home.
Don
don.dory@gmail.com