Subject: [Leica] Getting back into New Orleans
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 1 21:46:54 2005

In a message dated 10/1/2005 2:35:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
zoeica1@yahoo.com writes:
Here are some photos I took of the fire on our block just 1 house away from
us. We were extremely lucky. Only some smoke and water damage.

Chris

Good to hear you have been able to get bakc in and salvage some of your
things.  The house looks pretty good considering the events that took place.
 It is
really deceiving looking at some of the photos, and then we see the photos
showing damage beyond belief of other areas.  I trust you were able to
salvage
some of your belongings and that it was not a total loss.  Take care nd keep
us
informed of what is happening with you and your family.

Gene