Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 38: Commuting pictures
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 2 05:45:52 2005

Hi Nathan,

I think remember is the second time I see a picture of you on macro, that
usually we see in colour, I think it is a good election, and the picture is
avery nice
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_38alt1.jpg, I like too this one:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_38alt2.jpg

Saludos cordiales,