Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Urban wilderness
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Oct 2 18:56:50 2005

Don:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album280/playgroundII

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album280/rockI

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album280/waterfallwide

Three for three.  I like 'em all.  Count me in as "seeing" a rock embedded
in a tree for the second one, too.  The rock might be slightly too centered,
though.  Maybe try different crops?

I'd suggest cropping the first one a bit from the left.  Off-center the play
equipment a bit, but also remove the diagonal branches at the upper left.
All the rest are just trunks going vertically.  The diagonal branches catch
my eye, but don't really add anything.

Great job of seeing and following through with the capture, Don.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW Urban wilderness)