Subject: [Leica] Anika, joined by new brother Soren
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Oct 3 23:55:15 2005

Soren was born Sept. 22 to my son Chris and his wife Krista, and
joins their daughter Anika, now almost 19months. Yesterday we drove
out to see him for the first time. The pictures are with my wife
Tanya, and Krista's parents Andy and Margie. Krista isn't in the
pictures as she didn't pose properly with Soren :-), so I'll have to
try harder next time.

http://archiphoto.com/Various/SorenOct2/index.htm

We are all delighted with just about everything.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Anika, joined by new brother Soren)