Subject: [Leica] Nobska Light
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Oct 4 09:12:43 2005

Eric - Good thought.  Thanks for calling it to my attention.  Another
look at the posting made me realize, too, that all the detail in the
fence next to the lighthouse is gone.  I'll have to make sure it's
visible when I print the shot.

Details, details.  There's so much to think about in getting a good
image.  I've been concentrating on composition and content for the
most part.  It's good to be reminded that you need to look at each
part of the image carefully for just this kind of small, but
important, fault.

Thanks LUG.