Subject: [Leica] My Paw Wk39
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Oct 4 11:34:43 2005

Hi Peter,
Mostly I'm very much pro B&W because I don't think color adds something to
an image (on the contrary), but in this case I found the color scheme so
strong and inobtrusive at the same time and also well balanced, that I
prefer it to B&W myself. Esp. the deep blues in it combined with the greens
of the ramp.
I find that good color photography is harder than B&W, too.
Philippe