Subject: [Leica] But Robert, what about my low cost screw on?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Oct 4 16:32:42 2005

Robert

I've always worked under the impression the quality of the light is far
more important than the quality of the lens. That might be a good
subject for the LUG to look into. No doubt Leitz makes fine quality
glass. So does Nikon. So does Canon and so does Tokina.

As far as the all elusive "bokeh" is concerned, give me many aperture
blades and  I'll give you bokeh. I'll trade an f stop and quite a few
lines per MM for being in the right place at the right time. Especially
when the light does its thing.

walt

p.s. you cat has great bokeh :-)    and I will make you a good deal on
my own  low-cost noctilooney/bokehizer screw own.....

see at:   http://gallery.leica-users.org/walts-images/noctilooney

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] But Robert, what about my low cost screw on?)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] But Robert, what about my low cost screw on?)