Subject: [Leica] Sailing
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Oct 5 06:49:30 2005

Wild Turkey
Jim Beam
Maker's Mark

http://www.ciao.de/Kentucky_Straight_Bourbon_Whiskey_77024_5

I find the Kentucky Straight types to be the smoothest, and have never
enjoyed the Tennessee Sour Mash types such as Jack Daniel's and George
Dickel.  Some folks feel that the Tennessee stuff isn't a true Bourbon.

Jim, "hiccup" Hemenway

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Sailing)