Subject: [Leica] Re: Canon 5D. Initial impression.
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Oct 6 10:27:37 2005

>A friend of mine who currently uses the 1DS Mark II and also the
>Hasslelbad digital (MF) just got a 5D.
>He's claiming it might actually become his main camera.
>-kim

I use too an EOS 1Ds MkII and have ordered the 5D. Yesterday I was in
the Sonimag -main photographic Spanish fair- and used for 15 minutes the
camera with his kit lens 24-105mm L. I'm afraid the risk it become  my
main camera is strong too. I shot too with the DMR : my initial thoughts
have not changed and saw there the images.

Felix