Subject: [Leica] 5D shot
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Oct 6 11:10:49 2005

At 01:47 PM 10/6/2005, you wrote:
>I think I need to test it against another example, maybe I got a dud,
>which I've read is not unheard of.
>
>feli

The Canon's will back focus if you use the film camera technique of
focusing and then recomposing.  You have to compose first and use the
variable focus points.  I've got my 1DMII set up so the big wheel on
the back changes the focus points.  It takes awhile to get used to
but is easy once you do.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com