Subject: [Leica] Friday FS, lenses and cameras
From: brianhome at linkus.net (Brian Sledz)
Date: Fri Oct 7 14:54:21 2005

Hello,

I have a few Leica items for sale:

M6 TTL .85 Black with box, manual and strap.  Serial Number 25488XX.
Mint but for one small (3mm) ding on the top plate.  Has plastic on
bottom plate still.  I also put the Lutz film holder on the back and
the Shade anti-glare on the front.  I bought this used from a local
person (Chicago area) he said he shot 50 rolls, I shot maybe 20 as I
also had an M7.  $1000/obo.

M7 bought from Tony rose at Popflash.  Serial Number 28842XX.  I put
about 40 rolls through this camera.  This is a chrome version.  Box,
strap, manual and packing materials.  Like New.  $1600/obo.

50mm Collapsible Summicron.  Serial number 13031XX.  Barrel is in
great shape, a few small marks on one of the inner lenses.  Not sure
what they are?  They are not solid marks.  Great pictures from this
little lens.  $250??

50mm Noctilux.  Serial number 37385XX.  Box, case, manual, and both
caps.  Perfect glass.  Perfect barrel.  $1850/obo.

75 Summilux, Serial Number 32600XX.  Comes with both end caps, and
box.  Glass is spotless.  There are a couple of very tiny marks on
the focusing ring.  $1700/obo.

135 f3.4 APO.  39103XX  Glass is perfect.  Barrel is perfect, like
new.  Had Leica UV since new and is included.  $1000/obo.

Leica 60mm UVa filter.  Like New with case and box.  $45/obo.

Leica 28mm finder, with box and case.  Excellent.  Have no idea what
this is worth.

BW 60mm 3 stop ND.  Box and case.  Like New.  $40/obo.

All of these items are pictured here:
http://sledz.smugmug.com/gallery/848582

thanks
Brian