Subject: [Leica] Nobska Light
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Oct 8 07:01:43 2005

Nathan - Thanks particularly for the comment on #2.  We had a quite
an interesting discussion  on the other two but no one has other than
you commented on this one.  The guy, slumped shoulders and all,
looked absolutely forlorn staring out on the Sound.  I grabbed the
shot half second before he straightened up and walked off.

Thanks.

>Richard,
>
>I really like the first two--beautiful light and composition on both
>of them. The third one does not work for me, not because of the
>high-key nature of it, but because I find the composition
>uninteresting and unbalanced. The light as such is fine on that one
>as well, but my eye keeps searching for something of interest on the
>right 2/3 of the image.
>
>Nathan
>
>Richard S. Taylor wrote:
>
>>Here are three from last weekend.  M7/Fuji Press 400 converted to
>>B&W in PS/CS.  Commercial 2K x 3K scans.  Nobska Light is set on a
>>bluff over looking Vineyard Sound on the south side of Cape Cod,
>>Massachusetts.

(snip)

>>Vineyard Sound from the light (Current 50 Elmarit):
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/SAILING/03_5_0067_web

(snip)

--
Regards,