Subject: [Leica] photos from this weekend
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 9 15:20:51 2005

Kyle,
Ok, this week you get praise and adoration. Your first image,
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2005/44/1.jpg
is everything street photography should be. Truth about what is going on,
enigmatic so that each viewer can create her own narrative, captured at a
very timely moment. One wonderful shot, even Steve L. would be impressed.
 The second one is also quite good and will work well in your levitation
series. When is the LUG going to get an opportunity to buy a portfolio of
these images?
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com