Subject: [Leica] B. D. Paw
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 9 16:23:34 2005

B.D.
Well the lifestyle doesn't change because hopefully he has a far different
fire in his belly than most humans. I suspect that his priorities are just a
little bit in the art/vision direction and somewhat less in the
beer/football direction. :)
 By the look of his room at least he his working out his demons.
 Good luck.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com