Subject: [Leica] OT: Diffusing flash on Rollei AFM35
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Oct 10 01:57:38 2005

I read on another list about diffusing the flash on my AFM35. I tried
putting in front of the flash a small piece of plastic taken from a
translucent
film canister  (like Fuji slide film canisters).

While it does the job, the flash pics now seem a bit underexposed.  I was
sort of surprised because I believed that camera had TTL flash exposure
(it has slow/rear sync and what not).

Anyway, I'm wondering if I should try another trial roll, or if some other
material might do a better job for the intended purpose.

Thanks much!

Scott

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] OT: Diffusing flash on Rollei AFM35)