Subject: [Leica] LHSA San Francisco meeting
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Oct 10 08:27:46 2005

Past abuses, for the most part surrounding the entertainment
industry, forced the state for a greater degree of public
transparency in the conduct of raffles.
Unfortunately, the disclosure process seems to have stifled the
smaller and more needy organizations.
Funny how that works, the big guys abuse an open system, but the
little guy pays for the repercussions.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com