Subject: [Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:00:03 2005

On 10/9/05 9:56 AM, "MARK DAVISON" <davison_m@msn.com> typed:

> Greg Lorenzo asked:
>
>> Do you know if Mark D. is planning to come?
>
> Yes, I'll be in San Francisco. I'm driving down along the coast, hoping to
> catch some scenery along the way.
>
> Mark Davison

You're the smart one, Mark. I'm half planning on abandoning my return flight
and driving back in a rent-a-car. And may get even more ambitious and take
highway one.
Flying over the state of California with a nice Leica M kit above your
airplane seat seems crazy to me. I'm due for a Leica road trip and shoot
both with my Leica M's whereupon I have the whole thing scanned and put on
cds and but do digital captures with my burgeoning Nikons. Zoom lenses. If
you told me I'd be doing this I'd have called you a liar. Off loading to an
Epson P-2000 viewer thing for editing at Denny's. Got no laptop. Or a
"Fortress" hard drive as "Moose" talks about which is built to withstand
repeated drops on the sidewalk. But no viewer. I want an Epson. I'll promise
not to drop it on the sidewalk.

http://www.moosepeterson.com/gear/fortress.html
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/epsonp2000/

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?)