Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: grduprey at aol.com (grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:21:40 2005

 This is a question to our LUG members using Canon DSLRs and Leica R lenses.
 Do you need a lens adapter for each lens or can you just buy one adapter
and put it on the body and then mount the lenses on the adapter/body unit?
If so which adapter is best for this configuration?  My reasoning is that I
would still like to use my R lenses on my R cameras, especially for the wide
angles, unless I get the 5D, although I'm not sure about that from Feli's
comments so far on his 5D.  What is the concencous on this?  I would live to
get the DM-R, but I'm afraid SWMBO would chop off my head if I did.  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs)
Reply from leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens) ([Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs)
Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 40: Various stuff and some new kit)