Subject: [Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:31:27 2005

At 4:56 PM +0000 10/9/05, MARK DAVISON wrote:
>Greg Lorenzo asked:
>
>>Do you know if Mark D. is planning to come?
>
>Yes, I'll be in San Francisco. I'm driving down along the coast,
>hoping to catch some scenery along the way.
>
>Mark Davison

As will I (be there, drive along the coast).

At times I've left Vancouver at 4pm to arrive in San Francisco at 6am
for events, and while with my recent birthday gift I could arrive a
lot quicker if not interfered with, we'll take a couple of days and
enjoy the coast.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design