Subject: [Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:54:28 2005

Tina, how do you organise that?
(supposing you're shooting everything in digital, now)
Do you look at your shots every night and make a selection/do an edit +
organise in files, or do you just keep every shot, and do the selection and
edit when back home?
And if the latter, how much time does it take, to do such an edit?
Must be a hell of a job.
My personal experience is that selecting still goes faster with traditional
slides on a light table. If receiving a digital folder from a shoot, I feel
I'm restrained in my choosing options since it's much harder/time consuming
to compare one shot to another. Having them printed out on a 'contact' sheet
isn't the same either, because you can't 'slide' the shot next to another.