Subject: [Leica] LHSA Yosemite
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Oct 10 20:22:27 2005

Jerry, Tuolomne is not on the schedule. First, that road closes depending on
weather and this time of year there is no way to know the weather in
advance. Then too, we only have two days, Monday and Tuesday, in the Park.
We have assumed that many members doing Yosemite will not previously have
been there. Two days in the valley is not a lot. I agree that that road is
magnificent and offers peerless views that most Yosemite visitors never see.

There is the possibility that a few members will drive down in th3eir own
transportation and perhaps even stay a couple of additional days. If the
road is open, it is a very good idea for a visit.

Seth