Subject: [Leica] Roll Call Who's Going to the LHSA Meet in SF?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 10 20:39:45 2005

On 10/10/05 2:30 PM, "Philippe Orlent" <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> typed:

> Might be a reason to upgrade my CS.
> What do you consider quick?

It just puts that light table contact sheet thing in a different program.
Called BRIDGE I think they already said. And it coordinates and shows other
images from the rest of the adobe cs2 suite such as illustrator, (for the
vector inclined), InDesign, (the new Pagemaker), GoLive, (for the three
people in the world other then me who don't use Dreamweaver for their
websites (hate that song)) and what ever else. PDF's from acrobat I guess.
Not sure about Microsoft office. How do Gates and Warnock get along? No
idea.

But yea I'm always up for an upgrade it's always a good idea. And get the
whole darned suite! Then you can go to counseling groups for the guilt you
get for not knowing how to use most of your software to beyond 2 percent of
it's capability. Community college here I come.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/