Subject: [Leica] Leica R Lenses on Canon DSLRs
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 21:10:18 2005

In a message dated 10/10/2005 6:01:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@gmx.de writes:
As to the 5D and Leica compatibility - if it has the same mount and
inner dimensions as an EOS 500N (Rebel something or other), film SLR,
then it may be of interest to note that I've had no problems with
pre-ROM Leica-R lenses (all my lenses are pre-1980).
Douglas

Thanks Douglas.  All my R lenses are pre ROM also.  Don't have a 50 at all,
but have the 24, 35, 90, 200, and 560.  The 5D looks interesting, bu5t some
of
the feedback makes me nervous to try it.  Thanks for the info on the
adapters.

Gene