Subject: [Leica] Leical IIIf advice
From: akroehle at peoplepc.com (Alice Kroehle)
Date: Tue Oct 11 08:46:25 2005

Hi ya -

If you would prefer to keep it local, try Pro Photo at 1901 I St NW in DC -
202-223-1292.  The owner, Dick Baghdassarian, is one of the old repairmen
that still sits down at his workbench and repairs the camera.  He CLAd my
IIIF and replaced the shutter curtain a couple of years ago.  I think he did
a  good job and his price was very reasonable.  I'd have no reservations
recommending him.

If you would rather send it out, Sherry Krauter from Golden Touch Leica
Repair is probably the person to talk to.  She is factory trained on the
LTMs and has parts.   Shes at RR2 Box 803 Pergatory Road in Campbell Hall,
NY 10916, ph 914-496-8834.  I understand that she's busy enough that it will
take a while to get to your camera to do anything to it.

Hope this helps!