Subject: [Leica] Nocti-luck
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 09:21:16 2005

In a message dated 10/11/2005 10:36:02 A.M.  Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:
Despite generally hating  the Noctilux bokeh, I have to say I really love the
banana flower shot - it  looks like a painting.

Thanks!  yeah, I was overexposed by at least  a stop there, and when I
brought the levels right, it just popped.

On 10/11/05 11:16 AM, "SonC@aol.com" <SonC@aol.com>  wrote:

> Four shots  with a Leica M7,  Noctilux,  and  Fuji 800
> German camera, Canadian lens, Japanese  film
>
> Only the banana flower is at  f1
>
>  http://www.sonc.com/banana_flower2.htm
>
>  http://www.sonc.com/grocery.htm
>
>  http://www.sonc.com/firetruck_corner.htm