Subject: [Leica] San Pablo Atitalan, Guatemala
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Oct 11 17:07:13 2005

Beautiful images of a lovely family group. Your use of light is
wonderful and the intimacy the family has afforded your lens is so
clear. At first I found the all colour images a bit annoying, but as
the series progressed, the muted use of colour became a benefit. The
colour temperature variation between some of the images makes them jar
a bit as a group. I wondered about the focal point on some of the
portraits: how easy is it to focus in this light or is this Auto-focus
on the Canon.

Thanks for letting us know and remember this and many other families
both in Guatemala and now in Pakistan.

Cheers and here's luck