Subject: [Leica] Adding PAW 39 & 40
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 11 18:00:42 2005

Thanks.

I find that after years of thinking in B&W, that I seldom do now. I
haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Probably just
different.

I gave your suggestion a try:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/Week_40bb

Thanks for looking, but especially for all the great work you do.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies