Subject: [Leica] Woods Hole
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Tue Oct 11 18:25:16 2005

Dick, I know that spot well. I've sailed through there many times and
fished there as well.

Many a boat has gone astray just beyond. Red and green are reversed and
there's one heck of a confusing buoy for those who don't know what they
are doing or haven't studied the chart well.

On this day wind and tide looked favorable. Sometimes that's not the
case.

Thanks for the photos. Can't wait to get back there.

And BTW I liked the B&W version better than the color.

Best--Doug

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Woods Hole)