Subject: [Leica] DC Weekend Trip
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Oct 11 19:41:59 2005

So I managed some photos with all the rain in DC over the weekend. I took my
M6 out in the rain Saturday to the WWII Memorial, had to keep wiping the
lens off between photos. Will post film images soon.

These images are from Sunday when the rain finally stopped.

Rooftop images from the Hay-Adams hotel.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/DC-Weekend

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] DC Weekend Trip)