Subject: [Leica] Black and White
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 11 19:47:06 2005

Tina--

I really should have added that it's a wonderful series of photos of
a group of people you clearly care about.

I envy your opportunity. Thanks for doing it so well.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies

On Oct 11, 2005, at 10:43 PM, Ric Carter wrote:

> I really DON'T find that the color keeps me from paying attention
> to the emotion and faces. I MAY need to look for a bit longer to
> get past the color.

Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Black and White)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Black and White)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Black and White)