Subject: [Leica] #351 & #352
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Wed Oct 12 04:52:47 2005

Your "Shire" photos are simply beautiful and enticing. Thanks for
saving me hard earned dirty american money by not having to buy the
Black and White filters book. Your use of filters has showed me how I
would like things to look with the 400CN. Come to think, now I have to
spend my hard earned dirty american money in color filters....;-)

peace