Subject: [Leica] Chromed M4
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 04:13:45 2005

In a message dated 10/12/2005 10:31:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jbcollier@shaw.ca writes:
I don't understand your question. The M4 was  available in commonly in
a matt silver chrome finish, rarely in a  black paint finish and the
last ones were produced with a black chrome  finish. I have seen one
matt silver chrome finish that had been  polished but that was ugly
beyond belief.

John Collier

He was probably talking about  this:

http://tinyurl.com/bbfl4

On 12-Oct-05, at 1:12 PM, Lew  wrote:

> I'm looking at a 'factory chromed' M4. I've never heard of  this
> before. Are there an drawbacks other than  appearance?

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana