Subject: [Leica] Tree Huggers
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Oct 14 08:06:26 2005

So, there I was, a week ago, driving the Yellowhead highway, between Jasper
and Hinton (Alberta), when I spotted a van parked by the side of the road.

I knew it had to be something interesting, for a father and his young son
were sitting on the roof, intently peering into the trees with both camera
and binoculars.  So I pulled over, grabbed my LeiCanon (with 400mm Telyt
already mounted), and joined them.

Y'know, the good thing about digital is that you can crank up the ISO to
3200 in the blink of an eye.  Just as well, too, for it was truly dark in
them thar trees... despite being in the late afternoon.

What they were looking at can be seen by going to
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt and then clicking on the "Featured Photo".

Comments and/or criticisms appreciated, as always.

Thanks for looking.

David.

--
David Young,