Subject: [Leica] Humble posting about my amazing photography
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Oct 14 09:21:41 2005

Around the world, tongues are wagging: "What's gotten into that jerk
cassidy?" seems to be the question de jour. (the answer I think is
"ritilin".) From Silver Springs Minnisota a reader writes "If I were any
closer, I'd take a taxi to your house and knock some hubris into you, you
pathetic jackass." in paris, magnum has once again renewed their threats to
start a consortioum that includes every photographer on earth except me, and
the white house has requested that I move to an undisclosed location to help
test out some interrogation techniques.

Indeed. Here's a photo from this week.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/omar2.jpg

Oh, and three years ago this guy emailed me and said "hi, I'm a science
fiction novelist and I saw one of your pictures and it inspired me so much,
I want to write a whole book about it, can I use it on the cover?" and I
said "sure." thinking I'd never hear from him again. But ... Three years
later, heck, the book's out!

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/punkland.jpg

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Humble posting about my amazing photography)
Reply from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] Humble posting about my amazing photography)