Subject: [Leica] PAW 42 - St. Paul's Churchyard
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Oct 16 15:56:46 2005

Peter Dzwig offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 42 - St. Paul's Churchyard

> The light was just right for the shot and the film dealt well with the
> contract. Incidentally it was taken half-an-hour after my session with
> Ted. Don't know if that had anything to do with it ;-)<<<<<

Hi Peter,
Well you never know me old son. ;-)  It may have been our meeting at
St.Paul's and me being referred to as the "Holy Photo Father" by other
photographers on more than one occasion in this country. ;-)

By the way that's a very nice bit of seeing and composition on your part of
the posted St Paul's PAW.
ted

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 42 - St. Paul's Churchyard)