Subject: [Leica] kyle photographs a wedding!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Oct 17 07:47:35 2005

Kyle - I always enjoy looking at your photos, particularly when they
some with such a fine story as these did.  They're all touching and
some are asking more questions than providing answers (why is that
one fellow standing up in the pew looking so sad?, for example) but
the unusual double grouping of the last shot brought a real smile to
my face.

Thanks for posting them.