Subject: [Leica] Difficult Story To Shoot
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 08:56:21 2005

In a message dated 10/19/2005 9:38:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
neilsimages@pipeline.com writes:
It was a very difficult shoot for me and I  spent more time looking for
names that making images.
I've posted just a  few to give the feeling of what it was like. The
wall, did not attract many  people
and the entire day I spent at the area I don't think I saw more than  50
people take the time to visit  it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album282

---------------------------------
This was my fav of this set:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album282/Boots_On_The_Ground

When the traveling wall came to Natchitoches, hundreds of people from  this
whole region came to see it.  The wall was set up just three blocks  from my
house, so I got to spend a good bit of time there.

This was my take:

http://www.sonc.com/wall1.htm

Regards,
Sonny