Subject: [Leica] AGFA dead - Kodak digital sales have grown.
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Wed Oct 19 14:27:45 2005

I wonder what the breakdown is. I suspect that color negative film sales
are dropping like a rock, with slide film in second place. I wonder how much
black and white sales are down, since it's already sort fo a vertical market.

I've had my Canon 5D for about two weeks now. It's a very nice camera, but
frankly
I still prefer Tri-X and my M cameras. I really miss the dynamic range of
film. Shooting
digital, is like slide film, with an extra stop or two of range.

feli