Subject: [Leica] Advice needed: Buying Leica IIIf and 50mm lens
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 19:36:35 2005

In a message dated 10/19/2005 9:24:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

> I  will be grateful for any and all constructive
>  comments.
>
> Colin J

If you are planning to make pictures and ask money for them, you  should
give
the client the best possible product.  I cannot imagine that  you can do
cash
crops with a IIIIf.

This whole thing seems ill advised. Why on earth would you consider this
path?  Sell the CLE and the lenses that don't suit what you do for  money.

You said, "I shoot  travel and architectural subjects and  weddings."  None
of these except maybe travel will be happily supported by  a screw mount
camera.

The rest, need at least a modern M, and you say (though I think this is a
troll) that you have a nice kit.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com