Subject: [Leica] New photos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Oct 20 04:58:03 2005

John,
Of the images posted, this one is the strongest due to the expression of the
individual shown:
 http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/nine/07.htm
 While the others demonstrate that you have the technical elements of street
photography down pat, strong editing is still very much needed. This is not
criticism in the sense that I am definately not saying the other images are
drivel, what I am saying is that street photography involves thousands of
frames for very few keepers.
 Thank you for showing us your images, keep pushing that shutter release and
show us your keepers.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com