Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Thu Oct 20 06:08:14 2005

It's interesting - I've got no idea how to find unbiased statistics -
but I'd guess there are practically no Macs in the corporate world (if
you exclude creatives, and maybe execs with PowerBooks) but a quite
high proportion of small business and home users.

If this is true (what do you think?) I'd say it reflects the fact that
most IT Administration courses that people attend are actually
Microsoft Administration courses, so when the time comes for the next
round of purchases they buy what they know.

It's hard to imagine Apple ever breaking that cycle now, even with
everything being IP based and complete document transferability.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com