Subject: [Leica] December Weather in Italy
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Oct 20 06:20:08 2005

David

I was in Rome in 2004 and the lenses I used most were 28mm, 15mm and 50mm
(in this order); I did not much use the 75 and 135.  Some pictures:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=425675

Trastevere, on the central south-west side of the Tiber, is where the young
people go out in the evening/night. You'll find lot of street/people
shooting opportunities there; as well as a lot of very good trattorias and
bars.
Have a nice tour.

Didier

Message from leirex at sbcglobal.net (David Lee) ([Leica] December Weather in Italy)