Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Thu Oct 20 07:20:20 2005

Nah, there's a significant _number_ of Mac's, it's just that we have many
(many(many)) more PC workstations.

That .21 is a workstation total. This doesn't include servers, so the actual
percentage of Apple devices owned by the bank in comparison is rather lower
yet. I'm the DHCP admin, so I compare what I know. :-)

Em 10/20/05 10:14 AM, "PHC" <paul@paulhardycarter.com> escrivou: