Subject: [Leica] Mac - PC ?
From: ojonuevo at montevideo.com.uy (Roberto Schettini)
Date: Thu Oct 20 10:17:03 2005

Hello everybody, I work with photography since 1972, and with digital
photo since 1992. I have been using both mac and pc, and leicas,
nikons, hassy and rollei.  I was Ilford representative in my country
during 20 years.
Now I work teaching and making photos for my own pleasure, and for
undestunding life.

About Mac/Pc , I can repeat my friend philosophy,  Macintosh for
Productivity - Linux for Development - Palm for Mobility - Windows
for Solitaire
Best wishes to everybody.

Roberto

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Mac - PC ?)