Subject: [Leica] Pitching for a job
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Oct 20 10:59:16 2005

We're down in Arizona for a week, opening the house, getting  yard in
shape, all made more difficult by some seriously torrential rains that
blew through here on Tuesday so my yard looked more like a river than
anything else.

In spite of that we went to an Arizona Fall League game in Peoria
(that's in the north-west part of the Phoenix area) where maybe 500
people are crammed into an 8,000 seat ball park. It's an intimate
setting and it's just fine to bring in a long lens and do snaps of
guys who are working really hard to make the jump from A or AA ball to
AAA.

So I took my 560 telyt and a tripod and found a place to watch the
pitcher and got this shot:

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/10/19/_L3U7079.jpg>

Of course it's a Leicanon shot: 1Ds Mk II.

Your comments/thoughts would be most welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Pitching for a job)