Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Oct 20 11:46:45 2005

Probably depends which country and the background of the user. In
France and the UK a huge amount of publishing and art businesses are
Macs, I suspect arty types rather resented the obtuse user interface
of early PCs - I did and I am an engineer who wrote a lot of software
in those days. I use Macs at home and PCs at work. I much prefer the
Mac.
I read that Mac sales were up over 50% in the last 12 months. Quite a
few people I know have changed to Macs at home and are pleased to
have done so.
Frank