Subject: [Leica] pixel resolution for photos on a TV screen (OT)
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Thu Oct 20 16:18:01 2005

Hi All,

I would appreciate some help.  I have been asked to prepare a series of
snapshots(Panasonic camera, Leica lens) on a  TV screen for group
presentation.  It may be a HDTV screen.  At any rate, I have the original
pictures, which are 2560 x 1620 pixels.  I also have reduced a select group
to 520 x 390 pixels, used on our web site.

What pixel dimensions,  should I consider for good quality viewing on a TV
screen?  Or an HDTV screen?  Does the physical size of the screen
matter--I'm guessing no?

I will be grateful for any help.

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] pixel resolution for photos on a TV screen (OT))