Subject: [Leica] Leica R8 $795
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu Oct 20 16:29:41 2005

For sale, Leica R8.  Black, later "made in Portugal" model.  I have owned
this camera since new and it has never had a single problem, glitch or
hiccup.  It is in exc+  condition, with a 1mm nick in the rubber on the
bottom from something or another and the usual fingerprints etc.

It comes with the original box, case, caps, strap and manuals.

US and Canadian shipping is included in the price.  Payment must clear prior
to shipping.  I am able to accept Paypal.

Best wishes

Dan States
Grand Rapids MI