Subject: [Leica] More Engineers/Mechanics
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Oct 20 16:36:16 2005

Peter keeps convincing me that I should do more BW stuff.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Railway-Heritage/Image1_92_edited_4
More engineers/mechanics in a shed shot - preparing a Southern Region
steamer for a days work at Grosmont on the North Yorkshire Moors
Railway, if you go back one shot you can see the original colour image.
This was converted with photoplugins BWconverter.
Leica R7  + 2,0/35 , Kodak Elite 200, hand held at 1/4 second.
Comments welcome.
Douglas